You can shop our website 24/7. Should you have any specific product questions, our Carol’s Linens staff is available Monday thru Saturday, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST. We are closed on Sundays and holidays. To reach our staff, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (478) 254-3334.
SHIPPING / TAX POLICY
All of our items are made-to-order. We hope you’ll share in our belief that our outstanding level of quality is worth the wait. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Should you have any custom requests such as sizes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (478) 254-3334.
Ship-to addresses in Georgia will be charged applicable GA sales tax on the order total including shipping.
Shipping charges are calculated based on your order total (before discounts). See table below:
|$10.00 and under||$3|
|$10.01 – $20.00||$5|
|$20.01 – $50.00||$8|
|$50.01 – $100.00||$11|
|$100.01 – $150.00||$17|
|$150.01 – $200.00||$22|
|$200.01 – $250.00||$27|
|$250.01 – $300.00||$33|
|$300.01 – $400.00||$39|
|$400.01 – $500.00||$50|
|$500.01 – $600.00||$55|
|$600.01 – $700.00||$65|
|$700.01 – $800.00||$75|
|$800.01 – $900.00||$85|
|$900.01 – $1,000.00||$95|
|$1,000.01 – $1,250.00||$110|
|$1,250.01 – $1,500.00||$120|
|$1,500.01 – $1,750.00||$130|
|$1,750.01 or more||$150|
EXCHANGE / RETURN POLICY
At Carol’s Linens, we want you to be pleased with your purchase.
If you’re unsure of a particular fabric color, we have swatches available and encourage you to order them prior to purchasing the actual products. To purchase a swatch, click here.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange, replace, or credit your purchase when it is presented in saleable condition. Simply follow the guidelines below.
- Returns can be made within 30 days of receipt
- Merchandise presented after 30 days will be credited based on the current selling price.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit monogrammed, personalized or final sale items.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Carol’s Linens or at shopcarolslinens.com.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable and return shipping rates apply.
- Items must be unused and in the original packaging.
- Please include proper documentation in your return shipment including your name, address, phone #, email, and order #.
Returns should be sent to:
4123 Forsyth Road
Macon, Georgia 31210
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Carol’s Linens, LLC!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Carol’s Linens, LLC‘s Website.
Carol’s Linens, LLC is located at: Macon, Georgia 31210
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Carol’s Linens, LLC‘s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Carol’s Linens, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Carol’s Linens, LLC All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.shopcarolslinens.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.shopcarolslinens.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.shopcarolslinens.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.shopcarolslinens.com
- Redistribute content from Carol’s Linens, LLC.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Carol’s Linens, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Carol’s Linens, LLC, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Carol’s Linens, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Carol’s Linens, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Carol’s Linens, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Carol’s Linens, LLC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Carol’s Linens, LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com.
PRIVACY / SECURITY POLICY
www.shopcarolslinens.com is the website of Carol’s Linens, LLC located at 4123 Forsyth Road, Suite J., Macon, Georgia 31210. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (478) 254-3334.
Information you volunteer to us such as contact and payment information (i.e. name, address, phone, email and credit card) for the purpose of processing your order and/or communicating with you about our products and events is securely collected through secure socket layer (SSL) technology using 256-bit encryption.
We do not sell, rent or share our customer information with others except when legally required at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.
Carol’s Linens is committed to keeping your personal information private and secure. In addition to our online security measures, we also have security measures in place in our physical location to protect your information against loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you on our website. In an effort to prevent credit card fraud, we have procedures in place to carefully screen orders when they are made to the extent possible.
Our web server collects navigational information when you visit our website. The types of information gathered include browser version, service provider, web pages visited, etc. This information is non-personally identifiable and simply helps us identify opportunities to improve our website and enhance your shopping experience.
Our policy as outlined above is subject to change in the future. Any changes will be posted to our website. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check this section of our website periodically to review the current policy.